At the present time, SBI is considered as one of a renowned and trustable bank among the people. SBI stands for State Bank of India, which is Indian multinational public sector banking as well as the financial service company. This corporation is owned and operated by the government and it’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The branches of SBI are available in almost every place and it has around 278000 employees, 24000 branches, 59000 ATMs and around 420 million customers. It has a wide range of customers because it is considered as most trustable and reliable bank in India with good SBI customer care.
The branches of SBI are also available in small towns and villages, so the people of villages and towns who can’t go every time to the city for the financial transaction. So due to the branches of SBI, people can avail the service at their own place. SBI offers a wide range of banking products to the customers via its branches in overseas and India. These products are aimed for NRIs and Indian customers. SBI has 57 zonal offices and 14 regional hubs that are located in the important cities of India. Bank values all their customers, so for their benefit they provide the customer care helpline number which is available 24/7.
SBI Toll Free Customer Care Number
At SBI, the team is committed to the customers that they provide the best internet banking service. As always, the users always have the best internet banking experience but some time, one can face the problem while doing the internet banking. So at that moment, what one should have to do?
If you are also facing any kind of problem related to net banking or any other services offered by bank then you can get in touch with the bank through SBI toll free number. Even the toll free number will also help the customer to get the transaction details and account balance on the phone through a single call. This service is also available 24 hours and all 7 days.
SBI offers the toll free customer number; because they want that their customers will not be in trouble for a long time. SBI toll free customer care number can be used by all landline and mobile users. The numbers are:
- 18001801290 (for credit card related issues)
The above numbers are toll free that means it won’t deduct any amount from your mobile balance while you call and most importantly, one can easily register his or her complaints or get the answer of your problems.
SBI Customer Care Number
When we use services or products offered by company or bank, then we could face some issue regarding with payment, technical issue, issue related to SBI credit card and so on. In that condition, one needs help from the bank and for that a person has to contact the bank. How to contact the SBI customer care?
The simplest way to contact the customer care is SBI customer care no. One can easily reach to the customer care executives just over the call. SBI introduce the customer care no for their valuable customers. The helpline no for all customers is “1800112211” and “18004253800’, both numbers are toll free. Another customer care no which is available 24*7 for all customers is “080-26599990”.
Why Helpines Number is required?
- To lock the complaints against any kind of issues
- To know about the new services or products, introduced by a bank
- If you want any information or suggestion, helpline numbers will help you
- Helpline numbers are available 24*7
- One will get the account balance and transaction details through the helpline number as well
SBI Help Centre at onlinesbi.com
At State Bank of India, the team is committed to deliver the best customer experience to the customers. But if any customer faces any kind of issue related to the account, transaction, payment, net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. then they can contact the SBI customer care at onlinesbi.com.
Onlinesbi.com is a site of State Bank of India, where you will get the information about the team. That means, for your issues you can contact the concerned team. If you have any kind of SCFU (eDFS/ eVFS) issue or any CINB (Corporate Internet Banking) issues, then you can contact the below number:
- 022 – 27566067 (4 Lines)
- 022 – 27579841 (14 Lines)
These are the helpdesks number of Mumbai, which are available only Monday to Saturday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. The executives or team members are available on the help desk only at official time. The support team is always ready to assist their customers. To get the information from onlinesbi.com, you need an internet connection and have to visit the website of SBI. After that you can contact the help centre.
SBI Contact Number and Office Address
Sometime, we have some major issue and it can’t be resolved over a phone call. In that case, we have to visit the branch of a bank. As SBI has a number of branches all over India, so here are the list of some branches of the main cities that will help you to reach the bank easily.
Here are SBI contact number and office address:
- Guwahati – State Bank of India, Local Head Office , A.T. Road, Bharalumukh , Post Box No. 103, Guwahati-781 009. Contact Number – 0361 – 2237663 & 0361 – 2237513
- Lucknow – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, New Administrative Bldg., Motimahal Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226 001. Contact Number – 0522 – 2201492, 0522 – 2201496, 0522 – 2234012, 0522 – 2295936, 0522 – 2230401
- Mumbai – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Bandra Kurla Complex Mumbai-400 051. Contact Number – 022 – 6445525, 022 – 26445524
- Bengaluru – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, 65, St. Mark’s Road, Bangalore-560 001. Contact Number – 080 – 25943030, 080 – 25943500
- Bhopal – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462 011. Contact Number – 0755 – 4288210, 0755 – 2576851, 0755 – 2575226
- Delhi – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001. Contact Number – 011 – 23407121, 011- 23407657, 011 – 23407447, 011 – 23407480
- Hyderabad – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Bank Street, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095. Contact Number – 040 – 24756925, 040 – 23466108
- Chandigarh – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Sector-17-B, Chandigarh-160 017. Contact Number – 0172 – 2707391, 0172 – 2707390, 0172 – 4567633
- Chennai – State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Circletop House, 16 , College Lane, Chennai-600 006. Contact Number – 044 – 28214285, 044 – 28266141
SBI Customer Support Email Address
Another way to contact customer care is the email. As SBI is a bank which is completely managed by the government, so the procedure of the bank is very systematic and one can easily communicate with the team of SBI via email. If you want to send an email for complaint or request or query then you have to mail your all information to the bank.
What is the mail id for customer service department? What are the other email ids through which we can contact the SBI team? People don’t know about the email ids of SBI. Hence, to help the people, here is the list of email id. So, you can use email id as per your issue:
- [email protected] (If any fraud happened with your account or withdrawal of money through net banking from your bank account, then immediately you have to report on this email id)
- [email protected] (this email id is used for contacting the corporate Internet banking support team)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Ahmedabad, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Bangalore, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Bhopal, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Chandigarh, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Chennai, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Delhi, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI customer care helpline centre of Hyderabad, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Kolkata, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Mumbai, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Patna, use this email id)
- [email protected] (To contact the SBI helpline centre of Thiruvananthapuram, use this email id)
- [email protected] (If you want to contact the Deputy General Manager of customer service department then use this email address)
SBI Online Shopping Customer Care
Nowadays, people prefer the online shopping and for the payment, they do the online transaction. But sometime it happens that we face some issues regarding with online payment.
What kind of Online Shopping Issues?
- The amount deducted from the account, but payment will not completed on the shopping site
- While making payment, if the internet speed is slow then the payment deducted from the account but not completed through the gateway.
These are only two common issues that people face, meanwhile there are some other online shopping issues also that people face. In that condition, one has to contact SBI online shopping customer care. The online shopping customer care number is 06200892878. SBI online customer care no. is 080 – 26599990. For any online shopping issues, you can contact on this number. The support team will resolve your issue or assist you in all possible manners. The support team is available 24*7 for your assistance.
SBI Social Links
As social media plays a very important role in enhancing the business, so now government are also using social media sites to reach the customers as well as to spread the information about the products and services through the social media sites. The main social media sites that are renowned among the people are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. These are the 4 sites that are usually used by the people often. And through these sites, SBI promotes their new services and products as well as the team of SBI get an ideal platform to communicate with the customers.
Social media are the best platform to communicate with the customers as well as to spread the new information among all the users. But most of the people don’t know about the official links of social sites. The main thing is that State Bank of India official website also possesses all the links of social sites. Here are the SBI Social links:
- SBI Facebook Official Page Link – https://www.facebook.com/StateBankOfIndia/
- SBI Twitter Official Page Link – https://twitter.com/TheOfficialSBI
- SBI LinkedIn Official Page Link – https://www.linkedin.com/company/state-bank-of-india/
- SBI Instagram Official Page Link – https://www.instagram.com/theofficialsbi/
- SBI YouTube Official Page Link – https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialSBI
- SBI Official Website Link – https://www.sbi.co.in/
State Bank of India offers a wide range of products and service. SBI offers a home loan, personal loan, credit card and much more. SBI is one of the best banks which are renowned among the people because it is the most reliable bank. This bank is completely handled by the government, so the customers of SBI are having less risk of losing money and all. Thus, it is a considered as an ideal bank for the online transactions and for loans.
The complete information is available on the official site of SBI. So, if you want to know more about State Bank of India services and features, then you must have to visit the official website of SBI. And even through the website, you can contact the customer care executive for resolving your issues.
If still you are not SBI customer, then for availing the benefits of services and products offered by SBI, you must have to become a State Bank of India customer. SBI has a huge number of customers that mean you can easily trust on the bank for your valuable money. Any customer can get in touch with the SBI customer care over a single call and the above mentioned numbers are accessible by all mobile networks and landlines.